- Taking personal responsibility for one’s physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health
- Good for your mind, body, spirit, life, and soul
- NOT selfish
- A habit that makes you flourish, not just function
- A choice
- A deliberate effort
- Making yourself a priority
- A lifelong practice
- A lifestyle
- A ritual
Its time for you to
- Reclaim your FREEDOM
- Reclaim your POWER
- Reclaim your PEACE
7 Self-Care Strategies
- Make yourself a priority
- Be your own caretaker as you are for others
- Don’t apologize for putting yourself first
- There is no reason to be sorry for loving and taking care of yourself
- Ditch the guilt
- Understand the big picture, without self-care you end up running on empty and you cannot care for or give to others from an empty cup
- Ditch Perfection
- Let go of perfection, it’s exhausting and nobody is perfect. Life is too short.
- Plan to be Spontaneous
- Take advantage of the many opportunities throughout the day for self-care, small actions yield big results
- Make Self-Care your own
- Choose self-care techniques that help you to destress, stay calm, and take good care of yourself
- Create a Habit with rituals
- Commit to doing some type of self-care activity each day, before long it will become automatic, and you will find the positive results motivating you to continue
60 Self-Care Ideas
- Have a support system
- Get help as you need it
- People to talk to and process emotions
- Learn to identify and process emotions
- Learn to say no
- Believe in it, practice it, and say it as needed
- Create and believe in your own boundaries
- Boundaries protect you from harm, just as the borders are there to protect countries
- Find Solitude
- Clear your mind
- Gather your thoughts
- Slow down
- Practice mindfulness
- Focus on the present moment and really pay attention to what is going on
- Keeps you in the present moment
- Prevents senseless worry about the future and nagging thoughts of the past
- Get a treatment at the salon
- Anything that makes you feel good and renewed
- Take a hot aromatherapy bath
- Do Something that is fun, senseless and makes you relax
- Create a morning routine
- Morning rituals help get you centered for the day ahead
- Uplifting podcast
- Anything that works for you
- Facial massage
- Read a book
- Spend time with friends
- Drink a hot cup of herbal tea
- Turn of all noise
- Find silence by turning off your phone, social media alerts
- Cook healthy meal
- Keeps you grounded and in touch with what you are eating
- Practice gratitude
- Be grateful for your job, all you have and your life it will keep you centered and more calm
- Break free from negative and/or unhealthy people
- Their negativity drags you down
- They are not likely to support your wellbeing
- They cause you stress
- Get up slowly without a blaring alarm
- It sets a calm tone for the day
- Create a beautiful garden for yourself to sit in and relax
- Nature is soothing, calming, and restorative
- Practice deep breathing several times each day
- Do nothing
- Take a few moments each day and do nothing but space out
- Plan periods of time without plans
- Leave blocks of time during your weekly schedule to do nothing and have nothing planned
- Be spontaneous
- Do something spur of the moment, take a drive, read, take a nap, go to lunch with a friend, or just watch TV
- Exercise and physical movement
- Release feel good chemicals in the brain
- Reduce stress
- Detoxifies the body
- Greatly improves mood
- Take scenic drive
- Practice yoga
- More than sixty benefits for mind, body, and spirit
- Effects stay with you long after each session has passed
- Have sex
- Promotes relaxation
- Stimulates release of feel good hormones in the brain
- Intimacy nurtures emotional health and feeds your soul
- Recharge with a spa day
- Practice positivity
- Miraculously healing
- Optimists live longer and handle stress much better than pessimists do
- Be okay with disappointment
- It’s okay to be disappointed with yourself
- It’s okay if others are disappointed in you
- Be your own best friend
- Meet needs
- Be there for
- Spend time alone to rest, refuel and regroup your mind and spirit
- Create claiming surroundings
- Get rid of clutter in your home, office, and car
- Consider your friends and relationships
- Do they fulfil you, support your wellbeing, and inspire you to be your best, or do they drag you down?
- Consider your routine
- Is it chaotic
- Does it make you crazy?
- Make changes as needed with a focus on your wellbeing
- Make a list of your greatest qualities and read it often
- Stare at the clouds
- Find some grass, lay down, and just watch the clouds float in the sky
- Play like children do
- Childlike play feeds the spirit, and promotes emotional health
- Scrutinize your schedule
- Is it overfilled? Are overly burdened?
- Make every possible effort to eliminate things that cause overwhelm
- Fix nagging annoyances
- These little things annoy and nag, and over time this can cause unnecessary mental and emotional burdens
- Change that light bulb
- Make that phone call
- Fix that stuck drawer
- Just one thing
- Do one thing makes you happy every single day
- Smell a flower, listen to your favorite song, hug yourself, think of those good things that feed your soul
- Unplug all electronics for at least half an hour each daily
- Phone, laptop, tablet, social media, email alerts, landlines, all of it!
- Evaluate your social media updates
- Do you really need to be bothered with constant updates from 100 plus people?
- Information overload promotes stress and prevents your mind being calm and centered
- Listen to your body
- Listen for hunger, thirst, exhaustion, the need to rest
- Great exercise
- Music helps feel good hormones in the brain
- Destress and recharge
- Plan your meals
- Eat healthy by planning ahead and having it ready
- Avoid eating junk food when you get too busy to consider a healthy meal
- Practice positive self-talk
- Positive affirmations remind you that you are worth it and deserve self-nurture to promote self-care actions
- Spend time in nature
- Nature is soothing, refreshing and re-energizes the mind, and spirit
- Buy yourself something self-indulgent, just because you deserve it
- Get some sun
- Spend a few moments in the sun each day, don’t forget the sunscreen
- Inhale wellness
- Essential oils used in aromatherapy are therapeutic and help create a certain mood
- Lavender for calm
- Peppermint to boost energy, motivation, and mood
- Laugh regularly for the health of mind, body and spirit
- Take a quick nap
- A nap that lasts between 10-20 minutes completely rejuvenates your mind and energizes your body so you can tackle anything that comes your way
- Take up a hobby or sport
- Candlelit dinner for one
- Take yourself out for a delectable gourmet dinner and celebrate your own company
- Allows you to vent frustrations, process emotions and reflect
- Receive love freely
- Love is the ultimate healer, no matter how bad things get, love can pull you out
- Seek it, receive it and give it
- The best self-care medicine there is
Who am I and Why you should listen to me?
For those of you that don’t know I am Hillary Fay, I have a passion for yoga and transformational arts. This overflows into everything that I create from my classes, workshops, yoga teacher training’s, Reiki certifications, and Evolutionary Arts Practitioner Certification.
As a teacher and teacher of teachers, I am here to help you deepen into your own Source of Unconditional Love — S.O.U.L. So, you can access all the gifts that always are, and always will be inherent within you through breath work, Kundalini Yoga, Reiki, Alchemy, Vinyasa Flow, Meditation and much more.
My passion is sharing what I have learned with everyone.
From a very young age I was inspired to seek healing and be at peace. At the young tender age of 12 I had lived in 8 states, been through trauma and abuse and experienced far more than any 12-year-old should.
From the deep suffering came the greatest gift I could have ever imagined.
Now I embody love and want to help others do just the same. I’ve taught over 10,000 students. You are capable of being loved, filled with energy and amazing presence!
Ask yourself – what would it be like to wake up feeling happy and confident, that you’ll have all the energy you need to feel good at the end of the day? Now you can feel the transformation of deep self-care.
In this fast-paced world, we live in, it can get lost as to what we need to do to help ourselves.
I’ve designed a program to help you increase energy, return to your own power, and give yourself the boost you need to continue showing up for others without draining themselves.
In my Ultimate Self-Care Kit, you’ll be getting tried and proven practices to help you create and set the energy you need to feel your best in only minutes a day.
The Ultimate Self-Care Kit contains everything you need to dive deep into what self-love and self-care really are.
Including 7 guided meditation audios created with binaural beats which help to access deeper states of well-being:
- The Safe to Be Mediation to reconnect with your breath
- A powerful Energy Clearing meditation that you can use every single day to reset your energy
- The Deep Relaxation Meditation for Self-Care to unwind your nervous system
- A Yoga Nidra (the Yoga of Sleep) Meditation. This will help you tap into your Theta state where you can access your own source of intuition and love. The more we access Theta state the more we learn how to trust ourselves and our own gut instincts.
- The Divine Mother Meditation will help you feel cherished, love and accepted.
- The Love Consciousness Activation is designed to support you in grounding.
- The Self Sourcing Meditation for igniting the love and support you deserve
You simply need to get comfy on your couch or in a quiet space and focus on your much needed self-care to help you get real stress relief and the rejuvenation of spirit they desperately want.
Special bonuses include potent breathing exercises and meditation videos from the best of yogic science:
- Breathing exercises to help you relax into a restful night’s sleep
- Breathing exercises to boost your immune system and activate your Inner Sun
- Full Hatha yoga class specifically designed for self-care and grounding
- PDF workbook for Creating Healthy Boundaries
This helps you live your best life…without the guilt, which empowers you and everyone around you.
Regain control of your mind, body, and spirit…and feel the power of true transformation. You need my Ultimate Self-Care Kit in your life right now. Click here, The Ultimate Self-Care Kit.