Two of the biggest benefits of dry brushing are exfoliating your skin cells and stimulating your lymph system.
Let’s explore these a little further.
- Exfoliation of Dead Skins. Our skin is one of the most important organs for eliminating toxins from the body. As our skin cells create the protective barrier (that is what we visually see as our skin) it pushes dead and dull skin to the surface. By dry brushing and helping our body slough off these dead cells we are also detoxing and exfoliating our skin at the same time.
- Lymphatic Support. The lymphatic system is a support role for our body’s immune system. This transportation superhighway, moves, directionally towards the heart, infection fighting white blood cells throughout the body. Brushing skin regularly can help stimulate normal lymph flow helping the body naturally flush out toxins.
5 Minute (or Less) Step-by-Step How to Dry Brush Your Skin
- Find and use a firm, high quality natural bristle brush with a handle
- Begin with dry skin, dry brushing before you shower or bath is best.
- Start at your feet and ankles, brush in long circular flow using light to firm strokes brush to the center or core of your body and up towards your heart (that’s the way the lymph naturally flows).
- Repeat by brushing the body section 8-10 full circles.
- Repeat the same pattern, start with your hands and move up your arms towards your heart.
- When you reach your stomach and armpits reverse your circles and brush in a clockwise rotation.
- Try our favorite moisturizing body mask in the shower for smooth, soft skin that won’t need any additional moisturizer!
- After you finish your body, shower (cool water is best for firming skin, or alternating between cool and hot is great too!).
- It’s safe to dry brush before every shower/bath and normal to see an increase in color of your skin while you’re stimulating your system through the brush strokes.
WANT MORE TIPS?
We’ll show you natural and effective ways to fill in your wrinkles, smooth out your fine lines and look 7-10 years younger without ever leaving your home!
Celebrities use these tricks and millions of women from over 93 countries have already changed their lives for better, building confidence, showing off their outer beauty and looking years younger than their age.
28 Day Keto Challenge
Can you follow the ketogenic diet for just next 28 days? The 28-Day Keto Challenge gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term. Just think… armed with 28-day meal plan, the 7 Keto guides, and the 3 bonus guides… you’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly losing 5-10 lbs in the first week alone. Over the course of the Challenge, you could lose 20 lbs or more. This doesn’t have to stay in your imagination… you can make it a reality by signing up for the 28-Day Keto Challenge right now.Continue Reading
The Lost Book of Remedies
"The Lost Book of Remedies" is more than 300-pages of our forefather's most powerful medicinal plants and step-by-step instructions on how to turn them into powerful remedies. If medicines vanish or you can't get your Rx refilled in time you need this on your bookshelf. "The Lost Book of Remedies" will give you the best natural alternatives to every pill in your medicine cabinet. But don't just take my word for it. See for yourself just how incredibly powerful these lost cures really are.Continue Reading
Fat Decimator System
Marine Reveals: The ONE Veggie You Need to STOP Eating to Lose 1 POUND of Belly Fat Every 72 Hours! I'm Marine Gunnery Sergeant Kyle Cooper, and I’m about to share a bizarre story with you. It’s about how a disastrous mission in the mountains of Afghanistan led to an amazing discovery that would save the life of Sharon Monroe, a 43-year-old out-of-shape accountant and mother of two who nearly dropped dead from a heart attack. What I found in the unforgiving desert would empower Sharon to lose over 40 pounds and save her life.Continue Reading