Your Diabetes Defeating and Fat Burning Green Smoothie
The blackberry blast green smoothie you are about to enjoy are radically different from the sugar saturated “healthy” smoothies you will find on grocery store shelves and served to you at smoothie chains. While those smoothies can contain as much as three cans of Coke, this green smoothie recipe contain about as much as a cup of fresh blueberries.
There is not artificial sweeteners, unnatural chemical or flavorings, are 100% gluten free, never contain any GMO ingredients, and are 100% kid-approved and family friendly. In short, your green smoothie is the single most effective and safest beverage you and your family could ever enjoy.
Simply drink a glass daily, and within a week you can not only radically help prevent or reverse diabetes, but also:
Lose Weight, Reduce hunger, Clear away cellulite, Reverse aging, Reduce risk of cancer, Increase energy, Curb cravings, Boost confidence, End overeating, Get sick less often, Improve complexion, Improve heart health, Develop lean muscle, Boost fertility, Reduce chronic pain, Boost moon and Speed-up metabolism.
- 1 Cup Blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 6 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Medium/Small Lemon Peeled
- 1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Organifi Green Juice
- 2 Tbsp Organifi Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp Monk Fruit Extract
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender blender with 8 oz. cold water and a handful of ice.
- Blend for 2 minutes or until completely blended (i.e. no pieces of veggies or fruit are visible)
- Adjust the amount of water and ice for desired consistency and desired temperature
* You can add two additional serving of Non-Starchy vegetables in place of two tablespoons of Organifi Green Juice. If you do not add more veggies and you do not add Organifi Green Juice, track only two servings of Non-Starchy Vegetables per smoothie (instead of four servings)
* Only add protein if the smoothie is your entire meal. Organifi Complete Protein is what we recommend, and it is completely vegan.
*To minimize sugar content, reduce fruit (other than lemon) and increase monk fruit extract. If fruit is reduced by half or more, no Low-Fructose fruit servings should be tracked. Due to their extremely low sugar content, lemons should not be reduced and do not need to be tracked.
Amount Per Serving Calories 244Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 0mgSodium 276mgCarbohydrates 39gFiber 15gSugar 16gProtein 19g