Expert Contributor for this article: Brian Klepacki (MS, CSCS, FMS), also the creator of bestselling thigh toning program ‘The Inner Thigh Solution‘
Welcome to the MOST comprehensive and educational video on YouTube (play the video above) about your Inner Thigh muscles aka adductors . The adductors are a fairly large muscle group on the inside of your thigh/groin area.
This area has TWO primary functions and there are TWO methods to train it properly. Strength Coach Brian Klepacki, MS, CSCS, also the creator of Inner Thigh Solution shares some serious knowledge about this very important part of your legs and the many exercises you should be doing in your training to develop and UNLOCK those adductors.
Get ready to take some notes as Brian takes a look at your Inner Thighs from A to Z. (Watch video above)
It is true without a toned inner thigh you would never manage to pull of that sexy swim suit you had been dreaming to wear for so long. Inner thigh fat grows the same way you accumulate fat in other parts of your body, but thighs require a bit more effort to get toned.
Sometimes, your upper portion of the body might not be fatty or bulky, but it is found that women tend to grow a heavy lower body. It is quite natural, that women have the tendency to grow bigger butts and heavy thighs, you are not alone there.
What are Adductors and Why train them?
‘adductor muscles (commonly referred to as the inner thigh muscles)’
Believe it or not, your inner thighs actually have a purpose.
One of the biggest impact your inner thighs have on your body is how it interacts with your glutes, especially the upper butt muscle -‘the gluteus medius‘.
When the adductors are healthy, it’s easier for your glutes to do what they’re designed to do. When there’s an imbalance or when something is lacking, signals are sent to the brain to lock the adductors, preventing the muscles from firing. This forces them to go into protection mode restricting the gluteal complex from functioning properly.
The result? Limited performance, movement issues and diminished energy.
When you strengthen your inner thighs, not only will you experience incredible results within the adductors but your glutes will also be able to fully develop to look and feel their best.
Related Resource → How to Strengthen Your Inner Thighs to Fully Develop Your Butt
Completely Transform Your Inner Thighs To Look Their Best With Just 5 Adductor-Specific Exercises
Healthier, Slimmer, And Sexier Inner Thighs In
Just 10 Minutes Per Workout.
The power of this method lies not only in what movements are performed and how well, but in doing these in the proper sequence.
I developed a flow of “Successive Sets” designed to get you the sculpted, strong thighs you’ve always wanted… much faster.
Done effectively, these Successive Sets work WITH your body, not against it, to activate the natural process of adding strength and improving muscular shape, tone, and function.
I composed this program with carefully selected bodyweight movements, that include Dynamic Stretching for increased flexibility, Muscle Activation for a better mind-muscle connection, Multi-Dimensional Stabilizing and Mobility Drills to improve function and performance, and Strengthening and Sculpting Exercises to create strong and toned inner thigh muscles.
The “Secret” To Strong, Attractive Inner Thighs Is Your Adductors… But NO-ONE Knows How To Train Them Correctly. Click here → 10-Minute Adductor Routine Keeping Your Hips Healthy & Happy
Strengthen And Firm Your Inner Thighs… And Unlock A Healthier, More Balanced Physique
Top medical professionals and movement specialists suggests that the adductor muscles (commonly referred to as the inner thigh muscles) work together harmoniously with your hip flexors to provide side-to-side stabilization of the pelvis.
In a perfect world, the pelvis will remain balanced as we age but that’s generally not the case because of excessive sitting, injuries, environmental conditions, poor posture, and so on.
So what ends up happening is that the body begins to shift and fall out of alignment to the point where internal systems and daily patterns become imbalanced and restricted.
Having weak and tight adductors on one side will make it difficult to hold the pelvis level which means the opposite hip will drop down as you walk. This can then result in imbalances in the hips and glutes which can lead to hip pain and excessive hip tightness.
Not only that but imbalances all over the body will eventually appear as the body tries to compensate for the tight and weak muscles.
It is important to both strengthen and stretch the adductor muscles so that they are strong enough to balance the weight of the body and support the pelvis keeping your hips healthy and happy.
The Inner Thigh Solution Is The First (And Fastest) Program Designed To Hit Each Of The 5 Adductor Muscles From EVERY Plane Of Motion → Learn More Here
Easy 10 Minute Inner Thigh Workout
You do not need any equipment to do this 10 minute inner thigh workout, this is a low intensity simple 10 minute workout perfect to tone up your legs. The amazing Sanne Vloet, shows how to do all these workouts you can simply follow them and practically do it anytime and anywhere.
5 Simple Yet Effective Inner Thigh Exercises
1. Wide Pile Squat
- Split your legs for slightly more than your shoulders keeping your toes facing outwards
- During your Squat you should keep your back slightly leaned forward
- Your butt should stick out like you are sitting on a chair
- Now hold your dumbbell or kettlebell in front of you and squat
- Give a small pause when you are down before you get up
- Do the reps slowly keeping your posture perfect
2. Table Top Sidekicks
- This is a simple yet very effective workout for your thighs
- Get to the position like an animal, with knees on your floor and hands in front of them
- Pick up your right leg and kick on your right, try to bring your legs high enough till your hips
- Bring them back to folded position repeat as many as you can for 20 secs and that’s a rep
- Change the leg and repeat again
3. Medicine Ball Thigh Press
- This workout not only helps you burn fat from your thigh but it works your core and back too.
- Lie down your back, fold your legs and hold the medicine ball between your legs
- Lift your hips, keep your core tight and back straight
- Squeeze your knees together for 30 secs then rest for 10 secs. Repeat 3 times
4. Standing Side Leg Extension
Use an exercise band, put it around your legs just above your ankles, stand hip-width apart
- Now raise your left leg keeping your right firmly straight on floor
- Pick up your leg till you feel the band stretching
- Bring it back, but do not rest it on the ground stop few inches above the ground – this is one rep
- Repeat as many times as you can for 20 secs and rest for 10 secs again repeat
5. Stability Ball Twists
- Lie down on your back, legs straight
- Hold the dumbbell straight up
- Ask someone to help place the exercise ball between your legs
- Squeeze the ball hard and lift it off the ground
- Turn the ball to the left with your legs so that your right foot is above your left
- Do not rotate your upper body. Only twist your leg
- Rotate the ball through the middle and to your right, so now your left foot is above your right
- Turn the ball to the left and right as many times as you can in 60 seconds
The Ultimate ‘Inner Thigh Solution’ System
If you’re a woman who has been frustrated time and again training your legs..you need the Inner Thigh Solution… The Inner Thigh Solution Gives You A Practical, Easy-To-Follow
Program Unlike Any Other You Can Start Using TODAY For
Strong, Sculpted Thighs You’ll Love
Firm & Sculpt Your Adductors In 10-Minutes
It is no lie when I reveal The Inner Thigh Solution contains the best of my expertise and experience in functional movement, strength and conditioning, and physique shaping when it comes to inner thigh development. I figured out how to tone and tighten your inner thighs and created a program that entails only two workouts per week over four weeks. That’s it.
The Inner Thigh Solution is the first program designed to give you firmer, more toned, and stronger adductors in just 10-minutes per workout.