Article Source – Truthaboutcancer
The common Indian spice turmeric has been in use for more than 5,000 years. The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin, which is known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and anticarcinogenic activities.
Multiple studies have demonstrated turmeric’s cancer-fighting properties. According to the authors of a 2015 study published in the journal Molecules, “Research to date suggests that chronic inflammation, oxidative stress, and most chronic diseases are closely linked, and the antioxidant properties of curcumin can play a key role in the prevention and treatment of chronic inflammation diseases.”
While there are many tasty ways to incorporate curcumin into your diet, one of the easiest ways is by making turmeric tea. This creamy turmeric tea recipe combines the power of curcumin with other potent cancer fighting spices such as cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
This delicious tea can be enjoyed hot, or turned into an iced turmeric tea “latté” by serving over ice. Be sure to use only organic, non-irradiated spices to receive the most anti-cancer benefits possible.
How to Make Turmeric Tea (Recipe)
Yield: 1-2 servings
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Ceylon or regular cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped OR 1⁄4 tsp ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 pinches of ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon raw cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh coconut or almond milk OR purified water (water makes it less creamy)
- Dash of black pepper, freshly ground
- Raw honey OR coconut nectar1 OR Lakanto2 to taste
- Cinnamon stick or a sprinkle of spices for garnish (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on high speed setting until smooth.
- Pour into a small pot and heat on low temperature until nearly simmering, approximately three minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately in a mug, garnished with a cinnamon stick.
- For an Iced Turmeric Tea Latté, allow to cool and pour into a glass filled with ice cubes. Sprinkle with extra spices if desired.
A QUICK NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDER ..
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You’re not alone!
Going “keto” has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook ....
Over the past year, my friend Amanda has been working on a secret Keto Cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold. Well, today this new incredible Keto Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE.
That's right -- as a special launch promotion, we're offering our brand new Keto fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Amanda lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) -- All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
(Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will finish off FAST! Once those books have been claimed, it could take weeks to get more in stock.)